- Watch the video and answer the questions in your folder.
Monday, 25 May 2015
Monday, 11 May 2015
Saturday, 9 May 2015
- COPY- ONLY THE ANSWERS! - IN YOUR HOMEWORK SECTION!
- MUCH OR MANY? COMPLETE:1. My sister Anne has got________friends. I can't count them!2. There isn't_________wine left, only a couple of cups. We should buy some more.3. There were so__________oranges in the shop4. We have_________flour in the cupboard, three kilos, I think.5. How __________ bread is he baking?6. There aren't ___________ Christmas decorations this year. Last year, there were more!7. There are ________ things we can do to help our planet.8. You shouldn't eat so ________ hamburguers. You need to follow a healthy diet.9. Bill spends ______time in front of the TV. He doesn't do any sport and he's getting fat.10. There were __________ people waiting for the box office to open that we decided not to buy the tickets.A / AN / SOME / ANY? COMPLETE:1. I ate sandwich for lunch.2. We had cake with the tea.3. I often have fried egg for dinner.4. There aren’t pears left. Only two.5. I don’t drink beer. I don’t like it.6. There is tub of margarine in the fridge.7. The child put sand into the bucket.8. I can lend you money if you need it9. I have good idea.
- There aren't folders in my bag.
- That's interesting job!
- They have found gold coin in that old mine.
- Do the Smiths have yellow van?
- Look! He's having sandwiches.
- There's nice girl in the red car.